Monday, December 30, 2013

Quotes

Cheers lovers,

So here we are saying good bye to 2013. I believe it was a better year than before, or that's what we like to believe year after year. But we do have something to be grateful for, and it's not the royal baby coming into this world. It's our families and friends, it's those who've been with us through the year, who called us when we needed them, who held our hand, who made us coffee, who said they loved us...

I'd like to end this year with some of my quotes. And in a New Year spirit, there will be 12 of them.

1) A secret to happiness is selective memory. Remembering only positive moments, and forgetting negative.

2) Standards are just someone's opinions powered by strong conviction.

3) Having big ideas for my future is what makes me feel young.

4) Sadness is happiness in a bad mood.

5) All feelings are beautiful, and deserve to be equally loved. Only then can we see lessons they hold for us.

6) I love to take care of myself. It makes me feel like a real man who found his perfect woman.

7) If a man wants to understand a woman, he should get a cat.

8) A woman is like a cat. Even if she plays hard to get it doesn't mean she doesn't want to be petted.

9) Again, a woman is like a cat. She'll come around after you stopped chasing her.


And here's my naughty (or mean:) side, and the reason why Santa passed my house this year:(

10) More annoying than a pregnant woman is probably a bride (sorry! and I do admit there are rare exceptions applying to both).

11) I think grudges are the worst feelings to hold inside. They are destructive to the soul, mind and body. They hold one captive from loving others and the world. They cloud mind and judgement. Lastly, being happy is virtually impossible if one has grudges.

12) I don't like excuses. I can't even swallow them, let alone digest.

Happy 2014 to All. Let's not hope, let's make 2014 better than 2013. Simply being nice to others will make a difference. Love to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment