Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quotes

Cheers all!

I thought it was about time I unleashed my quote muse again. You know quotes are one of my favorite literary expressions, and naturally, I love to write my own. As always, they are simply my thoughts derived from personal experiences and observations. So take them lightly, just like everything else I write about. And most importantly, enjoy and think for yourself.

Here is about Love:

1) Love cannot be attained, it can only be experienced;
   
    What I'm learning from my new love is that love is an every-day blessing. By no means, should we take it for granted. I feel grateful for having it today, yesterday, the day before yesterday, basically every day...
Seeing love this way makes me focus on love itself and not my ego.

2) Only by letting ego go, can we truly love someone;

     And I really mean it, getting all those "What about Me?" whims out of your mind and behaviour. Only then, can we truly see another for who they are (and not who we think they are). Then you know whether you love them or not. For the first time in my life, do I experience love that is outside of my perception but simply is. I sent my ego on a lifetime vacation :)

3) Loving oneself is enlightenment, loving another is divine.

4) Love is never the same; it changes as we do. Therefore, it is up to us to either help it grow or let it die.


Here is something for the world:

5) Most people don't change. That's why we need to start with children if we want to change the world.

6) We are a self-destroying society. Too bad very few see it, and those that do are being alienated if not chastised.

7) I don't understand how a human decided that he was in charge of the world. Nature is too kind to let us get away with all the harm we do. But I think its patience is running out...


And here is my kinky side:

8) Sex just might be the answer to the world's problems. I truly believe if more people had healthy, satisfying sex lives, there would be less war and violence.

9) The best lover is the one who has respect for all womankind. He understands the Female Power and its Divine nature. He knows that making love to a woman connects him to divinity and source of all.

10) Female orgasm is like an ocean; sometimes it's waves, sometimes - swells. But it's never just a break.

11) The best lover is a wild lover with soft hands.

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring quotes! Thank you for your words to the world. About love: I agree with you, it's an every-day blessing, but the truth is that nothing is perfect, so in order to be happy we need to improve ourselves each day and forgive the person we love if he or she deserves it. And sex is also a blessing if you have a patient and wild lover. Sex should always be natural and not something planned. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ines!
      I agree that we need to keep working on ourselves, and that no one is perfect. That's where compromising comes in. Love is easy, love hard :)
      Thank you for your wisdom as well!

      Delete