Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nacho Figueras in NY

Those of you who follow my blog "New York Love" are aware that I have a crush on Nacho Figueras, a talented Polo player from Argentina. Well maybe not a crush per se, but definitely a fascination.

Not only do I find him extremely handsome and sexy, I admire him for his public work. Google him to see what I am talking about.
Last Sunday, I was extremely fortunate to attend a nonprofit event with "Help Argentina" hosted by Nacho himself. It was a benefit Polo game (played by Nacho and his older son) to bring awareness and find sponsors for the organization that supports education and development of children in Argentina. Very noble indeed. Check it out here: http://www.helpargentina.org/en/polo2012
As if I wasn't lucky enough to be present at the event and watch Nacho in action, I was also able to take a picture with him! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Here are some shots of the event, and "Me Happy" next to Nacho Figueras!













No comments:

Post a Comment