Friday, February 17, 2012

Sex and sexuality, III

Since my last post about Sex and Sexuality was addressed to ladies (or as I like to say these days, Female Goddesses) I am dedicating this one to you gentlemen, all our men out there.

Before you start reading all the Men's Health Magazines articles on "How to Make Her Wild and Happy" there is just one simple thing you need to know on how to let your woman open up in bed and surrender to her unbridled passion. For, believe me, all women have it in them, it's natural to us as we are the bearers of life. It's just some are a little more guarded than the others, some are simply too worried, etc. Once a woman opens up in bed, you'll know what Heaven feels like.

So what is the ONE thing you need to do to let your woman open up and let it be an out of this world sexual experience?
Here it is: Make her feel safe. She needs to feel safe with you. Sounds simple, doesn't it? The truth is very few men make us feel safe around them. All women might explain differently what a sense of safety feels to them, and it could be somewhat different to some. But I'll give you a general description.

Being intimate with a partner is the most vulnerable experience that happens to us. Whatever she tells you, deep inside she knows that each time she is intimate with you, she gives a little part of herself away to you, with each time, she fills her cells with tenderness and connection to you. She takes your body in and she lets you into her heart.

When we don't feel safe with a partner, in other words, know that we shouldn't let him into our bodies and ultimately into our hearts, we start protecting ourselves. We don't let ourselves open up, and are constantly on guard, even during an orgasm (if it's a real one:).
When we feel safe with a partner, we open our bodies, we open our hearts, and we let our minds go. That's when the best sexual experience happens. (and real orgasms:)

So how do you make her feel safe? Well it depends on a personality. You just need to figure it out, listen to her, observe her. For me, for instance, it's when I know that I am with a man who takes care of things and I can simply relax and be a beautiful sensual woman. He is with me and I am the only one he wants and needs. I can rely on him, I feel safe and taken care of. Even as simple as making sure, I am fed and feeling comfortable and at ease wherever we are. He makes me feel like home. He picks me up and carries me to bed:) He puts my feet between his legs to make them warm. He brings me a glass of water to bed if I am thirsty. I can go on:)))


He knows how fragile women are (even the ones who seem very strong:) and need to be shown that they are in no danger with him. Basically, we need to see that you you've got our back if anything happens. You put us first.

I know it's a bit different from all the tips you've read in men's magazines. But this is the only truth if you want it. And I am sure you do, if it's something real(authentic) that you're looking for.

I'm here if you have any questions:)




4 comments:

  1. Golden truth, SashAwesomeness!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you, Sasha. Reading this triggered a few memories, of being with women I've loved, and hearing the words "I feel so safe with you."

    And yet, I wonder... I've periodically heard about the dynamic of a woman having her safety man, but then itching to dabble with the edgy, "dangerous" one. There is always the thrill of mystery. And yet, in what you don't know means there's a chance of unpredictability, less safety. What are your thoughts about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary, I understand your curiosity. Yes we do crave some danger sometimes. But those are very short lived experiences. I compare them to matches. They flare up super fast and die down very fast. It's not the best sexual experience, it's the best sex adrenaline rush. Runs fast, and we are left feeling empty afterwards. For inevitably we start feeling attached to a sex partner and want more (love). The best case scenario is when you are with a partner you love and trust and you both experience your fantasies to get that adrenaline rush. I'll discuss this in my future posts. Thanks for ideas!!

    ReplyDelete